Ruby Logic S.C. operates the Action Plan website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
The administrator of personal data contained in the site is Ruby Logic S.C. ul. Lipnicka 30, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, NIP 9372675986, REGON 362330211.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Information we collect
While using our Service, you provide Ruby Logic S.C. some of your personal data:
- first name and last name,
- email address,
- phone number,
- user Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service,
- your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address),
- your browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifier
- your preferences and interests
How you provide us your personal data?
- By information entered voluntarily in the forms,
- by voluntarily setting up an account in our application,
- by voluntarily sending photos to our site,
- by collecting "cookies".
Why do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data to:
- better understand your needs,
- improve our services and products,
- send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting,
- contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research,
- customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Disclosure Of Data
Ruby Logic S.C. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation,
- protect and defend the rights or property of Ruby Logic S.C.,
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service,
- protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public,
- protect against legal liability.
Third-party links and content
The Service may contain links to content maintained by third parties that our Organisation does not control. You should review the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
"Cookies" are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
They allow the website to recognise your device and remember if you have been to the website before. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as providing information to the owners of websites on site usage and performance.
There are different types of cookies:
- session cookie - a session cookie for a website only exists while the user is reading or navigating the website. When the user closes their web browser these cookies are usually removed,
- persistent cookie - a persistent cookie for a website exists on a users computer until a future date,
- secure cookie - a secure cookie can only be used via HTTPS. This ensures the cookie data is encrypted, reducing the expose to cookie theft via eavesdropping,
- third-party cookies - these are cookies set with domains different from the one shown on the address bar. The web pages on the first domain may feature content from a third-party domain. They can be used for advertising purposes.
The data we collect using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser:
- Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera - http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari - http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191